Advocate Large Cat Flea and Worm Treatment is the most convenient way to protect your pet as it is the only spot-on product to control fleas, ear mites, lungworm and gastrointestinal worms in cats.
Protect your pet – inside and out with Advocate, a patented combination of Imidacloprid (from Advantage) and Moxidectin, is a break-through in the treatment of parasites in cats. Advocate treats and protects against the major parasites of your pet, inside and out.
- Treat – Eliminate existing parasite infections.
- Protect – Continuous coverage, as one application lasts all month.
- The Fast Flea Control and Prevention. Imidacloprid spreads rapidly over your pet, killing 98-100% of adult fleas within 12 hours of application. In addition, Imidacloprid controls flea larvae in the pet’s environment and reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Treatment and Protection Against Gastrointestinal Worms. Advocate’s unsurpassed efficacy against adult, immature and L4 larval stages of hookworm and roundworms assures protection against environmental contamination and prevents reinfestation of your pet.
- Control of Ear Mites. For the treatment of ear mites, Advocate is highly effective as a single dose.
- Treatment and Control of lungworm
Protect your pets, inside and out, with Advocate – available from your veterinarian.