VetriScience Vetri Mega Probiotic
Vetri Mega Probiotic is a non-dairy probiotic formulation produced from an allnatural source of beneficial microorganisms and FOS to support digestive tract health. Vetri Mega Probiotic is:
- Guaranteed to contain 5 billion microorganisms per capsule with 8 different strains from non-dairy sources. Recommended for:
- Gastrointestinal and neurological support
- Immune system support
- Food intolerances
- Supporting digestion
- Supporting regularity
- Poor diet About the formula
- Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. casei) produce lactic acid in the small intestine. Many strains of bacteria from the Lactobacillus family have been shown to support regularity, urogenital and vaginal health, as well as produce the lactase enzyme and protect the gut lining from unwanted materials.
- Bifidobacteria (B. lactis, B. breve, B. longum, B. bifidum) are located in the colon and produce lactic and acetic acids, making the gut a very inhospitable place for unwanted materials. Bifidobacteria have been shown to support regularity.
- Streptococcus Thermophilus is also a lactic acid producer that lines the gut wall to provide a barrier from unwanted materials, and it supports regularity and produces the lactase enzyme.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and prebiotic, which supports the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the intestinal tract. FOS, as a fiber, increases the bulk in the gut to support regularity.